Client Collaboration Tools
Today, as businesses move at an ever increasing rate, working in isolation puts companies at a disadvantage which is why conferencing, whether it be audio, web or video, which engage all participants, are so very important.
Collaboration through the use of conferencing technology leads to the innovative solutions and results that businesses need to succeed.
Unite Conferencing is all about collaboration and our partners are equipped with the industry’s leading communication and conferencing solutions. Whether it’s audio, web, or video conferencing, we are constantly producing innovative tools and services to help you connect with your network.
Access Host Controls
If you’re looking to control your conference online and visually identify who’s on your call, then you’ll want to take advantage of our Online Audio Controls.
- Disconnect Participant
- Play Recorded Name Clip & Rename the line
- Mute and Unmute all or specific participant(s)
- Start and Stop a Recording
- Permit the conference to continue without the Chairperson
- Place the conference in listen only mode
- Request Operator Assistance
Start or Join Web Meeting
- START Web Conference (Chairperson)
- JOIN Web Conference (Participant)
- User Guide
- System Requirements
Additional system requirements:
- Accounts are limited to 200 slides to ensure that your account is easy to manage and that your slides load more quickly.
- Video conferencing requires a web camera; an external web cam is recommended for the best experience.
- Flash 10.1 is required to view recordings.
More about Web Meeting system requirements:
It is quick and easy for presenters and participants to get into web conferences. Chairpersons and co-presenters must do a small (6 MB), one-time application download prior to hosting a conference.
Most participants will be able to quickly attend conferences using a Flash-based participant application, which requires no download. For the best conferencing experience, we recommend participants use Flash 11 or higher. Participants who do not have a compatible version of Flash and cannot install it can join the conference using an alternative java-based participant application.
Outlook Scheduler Add-In
Using the Unite Conferencing Connect Outlook Add-In allows you to:
- Easily Schedule Meetings
- Simple Click-to-Join Audio and Web
- Manage Multiple Subscriptions
- Automatically populate meeting invitations with a click-to-join meeting link.
- Customize invitations or use the default settings you create.
- Include additional access numbers to invite participants anywhere around the globe.
Simple Click-to-Join Audio and Web
- Chairpersons can connect instantly to conferences from the toolbar or meeting invitation.
- Participants click-to-join from the meeting invitation with no download or program needed.
Manage Multiple Subscriptions
- Store multiple subscriptions within the tool to easily create customized meeting templates.
Conference Summary Portal
- Modify your Easy-Access account options.
- View details on any call that has occured within the past 45 days.
- Learn how to use your conference account features.
- Download an electronic conference card right to your email contacts that includes all of your conference information
- Access your Easy-Access International dial-in numbers.
- Administrators can manage users and Easy-Access accounts across their company.
Unite Conferencing Billing Portal
Unite Conferencing strives to provide our customers with first class service that meets their ever evolving business needs. Our feature rich portal functionality helps increase your operational efficiencies by giving you all of your accounting in one centralized location. With anywhere, anytime access and near real time control, our billing portal can connect you with a superior service experience.
Unite Conferencing’s Billing Portal provides easy online access to your invoices, including billing history dating back to June 2012.
Once an invoice has been dispatched by email, it can be accessed directly via our Billing Portal, thus enabling customers to review their historical invoices. In addition, all invoices can be downloaded from the Billing Portal in PDF and .xls format, billing preferences can be modified and clients will also have the ability to make payments.
Web Meeting Productivity Downloads
- Easily start Web Meeting as a chairperson or co-presenter while using Windows or Mac.
- Removes Web Meeting’s reliance on Java.
- Host Web Meetings faster than ever on Windows or Mac.
- Supports all popular browsers for Windows (Internet Explorer 8+, Firefox, Chrome) and Mac (Safari, Firefox, Chrome).
Windows Web Meeting Plugin: Windows 7+, Internet Explorer 8+, Mozilla Firefox 9+, Google Chrome.
Mac Web Meeting Plugin: OSX 10.6+, Safari 5+, Mozilla Firefox 9+, Google Chrome.