Frequently Asked Conferencing Questions
Unite Conferencing is dedicated to helping you realize the greatest value from your conferencing investment. Our FAQ section is a comprehensive guide to using our Audio and Web Conferencing services. We make it easy to find the answer to your conferencing questions and our FAQs are constantly updated to instantly share the most common Questions and Answers.
Offline: Should you prefer to speak to one of our knowledgeable account executives about your needs, they can have you up and running quickly so that you can get back to business.
334 Cornelia St Suite 209 Plattsburgh, NY 12901
Unite Conferencing Inc.
3910 St-Charles Blvd Suite 202-B Pierrefonds, QC H9H3C6
Easy-Access® Reservationless Audio Conferencing
Easy-Access® Web Meeting
- To test your browser and network connections for compatibility prior to the conference, go to: http://test.callinfo.com
- You will receive feedback about Java once the test completes.
Operator Assisted Event Conferencing
- Call to set up your conference with our Scheduling Department at 1-800-624-9923, option 4. Please note you must have an account with us in order to schedule an Event Call.
- You will be asked to provide the following information: Date and time of the call Anticipated duration of the call Type of service Number of participants Account information Name and telephone number of chairperson and contact person Names and telephone numbers of participants (if Dial-Out call)
- After speaking with a Reservationist who will gather your call specifications, You will receive a reservation number, a verbal and emailed confirmation, and the phone numbers for your conference.
- Inform conference participants of the scheduled date, time, and dial-in phone number.
Wav files are available via a Web link. It is recommended that you copy this file to your own Website for streaming.
For an additional fee, customers may order a soft-copy of their recorded file (.wav), which you may retrieve via the Unite Conferencing Web site. Once you has retrieved the file, you may post it to your company website for listener access if desired.
(Please note: Unite Conferencing does not host these files for listener access.)
Recordings are stored for 90-days and then are purged from our system. A request for recording can be made either at the time the conference call is reserved or at least 30 minutes prior to the conference call start time. During the standard conference call introduction, an announcement is made to all participants giving notice that the call will be recorded.
Technical Support is always available – 24 hours a day / 7 days a week!
100% Satisfaction Guarantee – If you’re not satisfied, we’ll make it right!
How Can We Help ?
Conferencing questions? Let us provide you with the answers you need!
Share this Page